On this page you will find information about all of the important documents you will need for open gyms (clinics) and the official Saturday/Sunday tryouts. Some you will provide, others you may print here to bring with you.
1) A front/back copy of your insurance card with your name handwritten on the page. If possible, copy these on the same piece of paper (copy front, re-feed paper, copy back)
2) A copy of your current physical (dated within the last year). You cannot participate in any summer practices without this. A blank form is uploaded if you need it, however you should be able to easily obtain a copy from your high school's athletic department as it is required to participate in any sport. Several types of physical forms exist, any type is acceptable.
3) A copy of your current class schedule. We are aware changes may be made to your schedule at a later date. If you do not have a schedule yet, you must supply a copy of your acceptance letter to the university.
4) Bring with you or know your student ID number
5) The SE Cheer waiver **Print**
6) The SE athletic department tryout waiver **Print**
7) Athlete Insurance Information **Print**
8 ) SE Cheer Registration Sheet **Print**
9) Documents checklist, to use as cover sheet **Print**
You may not participate in ANY open gyms without the SE Cheer waiver and the SE tryout waiver. All other documents must be turned in by the first meeting the Saturday of tryouts. You may paperclip documents, but do not staple.